Holding the Standard for Quality ServiceAll HVAC And General Construction is committed to genuine care, excellent services, and quality work that lasts a lifetime.
An HVAC maintenance plan allows you to keep your heater and air conditioner operating as it should to save you money over time.
Your home comfort system represents a considerable investment. It is a major home asset that is a critical component of your comfort and quality of life. Experience has shown us again and again that a maintenance plan for a newly installed unit pays for itself over the life of the HVAC system. Any unit from any manufacturer is destined to fail if not properly maintained. How far do you think you’d get in your vehicle if you never had it maintained? HVAC systems need maintenance too.
The Benefits of a Maintenance Plan
- It’s a low-cost plan for your peace of mind. You can be confident that your heating and cooling system is much less likely to fail when you need it most.
- It keeps energy costs lower, as your system is operating as intended by the manufacturer.
- It helps you prepare your HVAC system for periods of heavy demand in summer and winter.
- Maintenance catches dirty or clogged ductwork before mold, allergens, or dust create an unhealthy air environment that poses a health risk to you and your family.
- Periodic visits help track the performance of your system and identify problems before they get worse and become more expensive to repair.
- It protects your investment.
- It can extend the efficiency and performance years beyond the manufacturer’s warranty and the expected lifetime of the system.
- HVAC systems depend upon regular cleaning and replacing worn parts to continue to operate optimally, even well within the warranty period.
HVAC systems and warranties vary from company to company. Our team of technicians has a breadth of experience and knowhow to service and repair both older units and the latest generation of HVAC brands, based on our extensive training and decades of experience.
Call All HVAC and General Construction today at (650) 284-2055 about our cost-saving maintenance plans.
Free Estimates on Installation & Replacements*Not on service calls or repairs.
Same Day Appointments Available
24/7 Emergency Service
Offer Services In Spanish
Over 20 Years of Experience
“He was able to get this done for me *next day* and even came in under the original estimate. AC is blowing nice and cold, the family is comfy and I could not be happier!”Brad G.
“They always do good work, always back it up, we never have problems with the work, and they never over-charge.”Craig B.
“They finished the heater replacement and installation in less than three hours. And the whole process is very organized and clean.”Zhe H.
“They didn’t leave one detail out and made sure to explain everything to me. He took into consideration all of my questions and concerns. What a terrific service!”Ashley A.
“Appointment was scheduled for the next day! As promised, the technician called half an hour in advance and showed up properly.”Udi P.