If your home heater stops working, it should be repaired immediately, both for your comfort and for your safety. A faulty heating system can have a serious impact on your wellbeing. The carbon monoxide levels can be dangerous due to incomplete combustion or heat exchanger leaks. At HVAC and General Construction, we are a family-owned business that is known and trusted for providing responsive, reliable and top-quality heater repairs for over two decades. Our experienced technicians will quickly isolate the problem and repair it fast.
We repair all types of systems, including:
- Gas furnace
- Electric furnace
- Heat pumps
- Ductless and mini-split heating systems
- Thermostat controls
- Duct Replacement
- Zone System Installation
- Air Purification Systems
How do you know when your furnace needs attention? Some of the most common symptoms of a faulty heating system include:
- Furnace will not turn on, even though the thermostat is set correctly.
- Furnace keeps starting and stopping over and over.
- The unit isn’t heating as well as it did in the past in the same weather.
- Temperatures are uneven from room to room.
- You hear unusual heater noises.
- You smell unusual odors emitted from the heating unit.
- You see water in or around the furnace.
- Home heating is uneven, with a duct no longer delivering heated air to a room.
- You notice your pilot flame is burning a yellow color.
- You have noticed a spike in your utility bill.
- You aAlways Come First at All HVAC and General Construction.
If you search for a heater repair, you will find all types of handyman and all-purpose companies who may sound good. At All HVAC and General Construction, our technicians are certified, qualified and familiar with all types of brands, from older units to the latest technology. We have had to “re-repair” heaters that were serviced incorrectly which is why we always do the job right the first time and at reasonable rates. We won’t sell your something you don’t need, but will identify the problem and get it resolved with your budget in mind.
We are trained, licensed, and experienced professionals. Our technicians will identify the source of the problem and repair it in the most economical way possible.
For more information or to schedule a free estimate, give us a call today at (408) 892-5524